Saturday 6 April 2013

My new favourite summer dress from H&M

Hello
 
I popped into town today with Mike...I don't know why I drag him along as he hates shopping.  It was only for a couple of hours and I bought a pair of boots and two pairs of shoes in New Look and some other things which I shall post about in a few days.  I just wanted to show you my new favourite summer dress.  I totally love it.
 
It was £14.99 in H&M and its just so pretty.
 
Please excuse the dodgy tan on my legs I think I did something wrong as it looks a bit patchy but nevermind luckily its not that warm to show my legs off ha ha. 
  
 
I adore the scalloped edge. 
 
 
 
 
I have similiar dress from H&M I bought last year in cream but its more of a shift dress with long sleeves.
 
Apparently they have this in black and turquoise, I must admit I would not mind the turquoise one although in my opinion the white one is the best :)
 
H&M sizing is odd though as currently I am a size 12 and usually I find their clothing is really small but this was size 10, the size 12 was really big on me! 
 
What do you think?  Do you love crochet/lace?
 
Have a lovely weekend
 
Lisa-Jane
xx

7 comments:

  1. This dress is so pretty, I love H&M, I have a 10% off discount code so I may have to use it,
    Your tan doesn't like dodgy at all, be perfect to wear for this summer with a tan, i bet the black version is nice.

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't think of a dress more you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this dress is fab! Loving lace for spring and summer so much! <33

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you find the most gorgeous dresses! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really pretty Lisa, looks gorgeous on you.
    H&M sizing is weird, even the kids range is odd, Seb wears some 9-12 month stuff in there and he is a bigger then average 2 year old! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is gorgeous :)

    Ash xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thankyou for visiting The Diary of a Brunette.

Please leave me a message as I love reading your comments.

Thank you x