Monday 2 September 2013

Moved back to my original blog!

Hiya everyone

Just to let you know that I am not using this blog anymore as I have gone back to my original blog which I have had for a few years.  The only reason I started this blog was because I had problems with the old one but these seemed to have been sorted.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave me comments.

You can find my new blog here:  http://www.brunette-lady.blogspot.co.uk/

For some reason the link to the blog is not showing! Basically if you click after the here it should take you to the blog, its called The Brunette Diaries.  I am not sure why the link is not showing as when I edit the post its there!!!

I currently have 271 followers and I would love to reach 300 followers and as a thankyou I am going to hold a giveaway once I receive this magical number!

Take care and I look forward to seeing you on the other blog. 

Lisa-Jane
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thankyou for visiting The Diary of a Brunette.

Please leave me a message as I love reading your comments.

Thank you x