Wednesday 13 March 2013

NOTD - 17 Mint Choc Chip

Hello
 
Last week whilst browsing in Boots I noticed 17 Mint Choc Chip Nail Varnish..I don't know about you but the name itself made me want to buy it, after all who can refuse Mint Choc chip ice cream...yummy!  I also love mint colour and thought it was really Spring like..its a shame the weather is not very Spring like though!
 
I am sorry but my nails are not that great but I just wanted to show you the colour.  I am thinking of having those gel nails as I dream of gorgeous french manicured nails! 
 
 
 
What do you think?

Have you tried this colour before?
 
Take care
 
Lisa
xx

10 comments:

  1. Your nails look great, what a lovely colour!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but I wear a Barry M shade that's remarkably similar. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I like this, I want some ice cream tones for my nails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that colour, I think I shall paint my nails mint green tonight x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! Mint in apparantly the nail colour to have at the moment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mint choc chip is my favourite icecream... and now I want some!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the colour, think I will keep my eyes peeled for this one.

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh i need to keep my eyes out for this shade,
    I love 1 polishes, pink grapefruit is my favorite.

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colour and you have lovely nails. I'm jealous! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thankyou for visiting The Diary of a Brunette.

Please leave me a message as I love reading your comments.

Thank you x