Saturday 11 May 2013

Where have I been & Superdrug buys!

Hiya everyone
 
Once again sorry for the lack of posts but I have had a few hectic days as my parents have been visiting and I have had a such a great time.  Its always lovely to spend time with my parents.  My dad is in bad health, he has heart failure so I treasure the time I get to spend with them.  On Thursday my mum and I went shopping and I bought loads...post coming up soon.  Then on Friday we went to see Deal or No Deal being filmed.  We watched two shows and it was brilliant, I so want to go on that game show.  We had front row seats which was even better. Sadly today I said goodbye to them but I will be seeing them again in a couple of weeks.
 
  I was ok saying good bye until after they had gone and then I had a few tears as it hit me that I just don't know how long I have got left with my dad and I don't really see them that often.  
 
Anyway onto today's post which is just a small Superdrug haul.
 
I have quite a few posts coming up and they won't be a week apart!!
 
Firstly I bought some Tan Atomicals fake tan.  I have heard a lot of good things about Tan Atomicals and they were only £6.99 each which is cheap compared to a lot of fake tans.
 
 
 
love the name of these as well!  Get a tan without looking like your Gran - this is an instant tan that can be washed off. 
 
 
The holy grail for the deathly pale - this is a mousse thats already dark so you can see where you have put it but it then develops darker in a few hours.
 
 
 
 
I will try and do a review of these for you.  I have tried them both and so far they are my new favourite tan. Even better than Sienna X!!!


Sscondly Superdrug Vitamin E Moisturiser, this is the best moisturiser I have found and it costs just £2.99...who says you need expensive products! This is not tested on animals which is a plus point. I have sensitive skin so some moisturisers bring me out in spots but this is the only one I have found that moisturises my skin and does not make greasy.  I love this.  I am going to try some more of the Superdrug Vitamin E products.
 
 
 
 
Have you used any Tan Atomicals or Superdrug Vitamin E products?
 
Take care
 
Lisa-Jane
xx




3 comments:

  1. I'd log to see what the tan atomically is like xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. please do a review of the tans :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been using Superdrug's Vitamin E cream for years, it's the best! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thankyou for visiting The Diary of a Brunette.

Please leave me a message as I love reading your comments.

Thank you x